APC AP9631 SmartSlot 2 UPS Network Management Card w/ Environmental Monitoring
All RefurbUPS.com APC AP9631 Environmental Monitoring UPS Network Management Cards are...
- In-Stock and Ready for Immediate Shipment
- Built for Performance and Reliability
- Fully Tested and Refurbished
Safe, fast, remote network management is a necessity in today's business environment.
As devices continue to evolve into increasingly smarter network appliances, the relationship between power availability and network availability becomes even more critical. Network administrators must be able to control their entire infrastructure with absolute confidence. APC Network Management Cards provide full management of UPSs via multiple open standards like Telnet, HTTP, FTP, and SNMP. They are full-featured, robust power management products designed to work with Network Management Systems.
The APC AP9631 Environmental Monitoring SNMP UPS Network Management Card supports the following features and functionality:
- Environmental Monitoring, Temperature Sensor Included and AP9335TH Sensor is Available for Both Temperature and Humidity Monitoring.
- Provides the ability to export a user configuration (.ini) file from a configured card to one or more unconfigured cards without converting the file to a binary file
- Supports using a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) or server to provide the Management CardÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã¢â€žÂ¢s network (TCP/IP) values
- Supports using the APC Remote Monitoring Service (RMS)
- Provides data and event logs
- Provides UPS shutdown and self-test scheduling features
- Provides support for the APC PowerChuteÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Network Shutdown utility
- Enables you to configure notification through event logging (by the Management Card and Syslog), e-mail, and SNMP traps. You can configure notification for single events or groups of events, based on the severity level or category of events
- Provides a selection of security protocols for authentication and encryption
Our Difference is Focus, Experience and UPS Battery Replacement Expertise
We provide the Best Value for Market Leading New UPS Replacement Battery solutions
RefurbUPS is the nation's most trusted source for power protection solutions. We supply more than 10,000 customers nation-wide including today's leading corporations, retailers, government, educational institutions and more.
Fast Same Day Shipping, Large Inventory
We can ship your order immediately - no backorders or delays. Our secure online fulfillment system ensures that your order will be shipped quickly and efficiently, using our specially designed packaging to ensure safe shipment and customer satisfaction.
You can place, track and manage your account online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Standard shipping times depend on location; we ship out of our facility in New York state, so time to the NY Tristate area is typically 1 day, and may be as long as 6 days to the Pacific Northwest. If you require expedited shipping please call us for special shipping needs, at an additional fee.
To determine your APC UPS model number
Locate your device's white serial sticker.
Note: Serial sticker placement varies and can be located on the front, back, side or bottom of your UPS.
The sticker will look like the following:
Performance Guaranteed designed for use with:
- APC SmartSlot 2
- APC SURT Series UPSs
- APC SMT Series UPSs
- APC SMX Series UPSs
- APC SRT Series UPSs
- APC SmartSlot (Original Series)
- APC SU Series UPSs
- APC SUA Series UPSs
All of our Performance Guaranteed - APC SmartSlot Accessories ship with Brand New Factory Fresh Batteries Installed. RefurbUPS.com offers a variety of Models of Performance Guaranteed Refurbished UPS Systems from most major UPS manufacturers, all covered by our warranty. Our products come with a 90 day advanced replacement warranty for all Performance Guaranteed UPS products.
Service and Support - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
We provide the most extensive online "How To" UPS Battery Replacement Videos, FAQ's and KnowledgeBase to help with support questions and issues. There you can also find UPS manuals and more to help solve any issues you might have. Feel free to call us at (866) 883-9200, send us an email, or use our live chat service.
Customer Focus and Personal Service
We know you have choices, so we focus all of our processes on our valued customers. The better we understand the pressures our customers face, the better we can serve their needs. The RefurbUPS Sales, Customer Service and Support teams will go the extra mile to earn your trust and your business.
We sincerely thank you for the opportunity to be your chosen partner.