Factory Direct SmartRack Energy-Saving, Row-Based Server Rack Cooling Unit - 33,000 BTU (SRCOOL33K)
SmartRack Energy-Saving, Row-Based Server Rack Cooling Unit - 33,000 BTU, 208/240V, L6-30P Input Plug (SRCOOL33K)
Self-contained rack cooling system provides up to 33,000 BTU of close-coupled cooling to high-density IT equipment.
- 33,000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power in self-contained, row-based, zero-maintenance unit
- Needs no costly electrician or HVAC contractorâ€”can be fully installed by IT staff
- Expels condensation through exhaust air systemâ€”no floor drain or water collection tank required
- 10 ft. cord with NEMA L6-30P plug connects to 208/240V outlet
- Supports remote management 24/7 via pre-installed WEBCARDLX network interface
This SmartRack Energy-Saving, Row-Based Server Rack Cooling Unit - 33,000 BTU, 208/240V, L6-30P Input Plug (SRCOOL33K) Features:
- Get Highly Efficient, Reliable Cooling in a 42U Rack Form Factor
- The harder your data center, network closet or server room works, the more it heats up, leading to inefficient operation, weakened performance and raised cooling costs. To help prevent equipment shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations, the SmartRackÂ® SRCOOL33K provides a close-coupled cooling solution in a 42U rack form factor that reduces energy use, lowers operating costs and simplifies installation.
- Completely Self-Contained for Simplified and Less Expensive Installation and Maintenance
- The zero-maintenance SRCOOL33K with its intuitive LCD interface is easy to install and operate. You and your IT staff can install it yourself. No costly startup service, electrician or HVAC contractor is needed. A built-in evaporator eliminates condensation through the exhaust air stream, so no costly floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser, refrigerant piping, ductwork or plumbing is required.
- Advanced Network Monitoring Keeps You in Touch 24/7
- The pre-installed Java-free HTML5-based WEBCARDLX interface enables full remote monitoring, configuration, control and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network.
- Energy-Saving Features Meant to Save You Money
- A row-based airflow path maximizes hot-aisle/cold-aisle efficiency and cooling predictability by delivering cold air high in the cold aisle and removing hot air in the hot aisle. The SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, allowing your equipment to perform at its peak and reduce power consumption and operating costs, and features an AC-driven rotary compressor.
- One-Year Warranty and Environmentally Responsible Design
- The SRCOOL33K comes with a one-year warranty. Itâ€™s manufactured in compliance with strict RoHS specifications and uses eco-friendly R410a refrigerant, reflecting Tripp Liteâ€™s commitment to environmental responsibility.
- Typical Applications
- Primary cooling of high-density equipment in a small server room, wiring closet or data center
Specifications for SmartRack Energy-Saving, Row-Based Server Rack Cooling Unit - 33,000 BTU, 208/240V, L6-30P Input Plug (SRCOOL33K)
|UPC Carton UPC#||037332172280|
|Nominal Input Voltage(s) Supported||208V AC; 240V AC|
|Maximum Input Amps||17.9|
|Input Connection Type||L6-30P Input Cordset|
|Input Cord Length (ft.)||10|
|Input Frequency||60 Hz|
|Maximum Surge Amps||23|
|USER INTERFACE, ALERTS & CONTROLS|
|Front Panel LEDs||Multi-line LCD control panel|
|Shipping Dimensions (hwd / in.)||84.400 x 25.600 x 44.900|
|Shipping Weight (lbs.)||741.00|
|Unit Dimensions (hwd / in.)||78.4 x 23.6 x 42.7|
|Unit Weight (lbs.)||558.00|
|Material of Construction||Steel/Aluminum|
|Cooling Capacity||33,000 BTU / 9.7 kW|
|Compressor Type||AC ROTARY|
|Refrigerant||R410a (Environmentally friendly, Non ozone depleting)|
|Refrigerant Amount||2.25 KG|
|Air Flow||1200 CFM|
|Amp Draw Nominal||Variable|
|Sound Level (Noise)||60 dB|
|Air Exhaust Tube Length||98 inches|
|Air Exhaust Tube Diameter||9.84 inches|
|Certifications||Tested to UL484; CSA, RoHS, FCC Class A|
All Brand New Tripp Lite Accessories come with full manufacturer's warranty.
RefurbUPS is an authorized distributor for a full line of brand new Tripp Lite PDU Systems and Battery Modules to offer the best New UPS products at a competitive price to be the Smart Choice for Power Protection Solutions. Allowing us to offer customizable power protection solutions from desktop to 80 kVa. We are proud to provide New UPS Systems for your Power Protection needs when refurbished availability doesn't meet your needs or you simply need that Manufacturer's Warranty.
Service and Support - 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
We provide the most extensive online "How To" UPS Battery Replacement Videos, FAQ's and KnowledgeBase to help with support questions and issues. There you can also find UPS manuals and more to help solve any issues you might have. Feel free to call us at (845) 357-6911, or send us an email.
Customer Focus and Personal Service
We know you have choices, so we focus all of our processes on our valued customers. The better we understand the pressures our customers face, the better we can serve their needs. The RefurbUPS Sales, Customer Service and Support teams will go the extra mile to earn your trust and your business.
We sincerely thank you for the opportunity to be your chosen partner.